Passionate about fruit? Like what we at Neighborhood Fruit do? Help us spread the word! Here are few easy ways you can help out:
- Hang up a flier in your favorite grocery store, church, community center or coffee shop. Here are B&W version, and also color version.
- Leave a friendly note for a neighbor who has a fruit tree.
- Decorate your cell phone with a Neighborhood Fruit sticker (mailed to you via USPS when you give us your mailing address).
- Forward our monthly newsletter The Grapevine to your friends.
- Email specific content to your friends using the "Email this page" feature.
- Become a fan on Facebook or Twitter.
- Write about us in your blog, church bulletin, school newspaper, or neighborhood email group.
- Let us know what we can do better by filling out our survey or simply contact us. We love hearing from you!
Thanks for spreading the word! May the fruit be with you!